KAJA INTERIORS attaches great importance to the protection of your privacy and the personal data that you provide. For this reason, we explain in this privacy statement what data of yours we process and why. In doing this we comply with the Dutch Personal Data Protection Act [Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming]. We advise you to carefully read our privacy statement.
WHO PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
KAJA INTERIORS is a division of Admidex B.V., with its registered office at the Laan van de Leeuw 4, 7324 BD in Apeldoorn, registered under Trade Register number 09066018. Admidex B.V. is the controller for all processing of your personal data specified in this privacy statement.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Information about persons that makes them identifiable (either on its own or in combination with other data) is referred to as personal data. Examples of personal data are your name or company name, address, place of residence, date of birth, telephone number and email address. Your KAJA INTERIORS login data and IP addresses also constitute personal data.
WHOSE PERSONAL DATA DOES KAJA INTERIORS GATHER?
KAJA INTERIORS collects and processes personal data of people who purchase its services and products, website visitors, or third parties contacting KAJA INTERIORS. This is done, for example, if you:
- request a customer card;
- place an order;
- indicate your wish to receive our newsletter;
- participate in a competition or promotion;
- participate in surveys or customer panel research;
- Log in to your KAJA INTERIORS account or via social media;
- are employed by or for us;
- apply for employment with us or contact us for that purpose;
- have a business relationship with KAJA INTERIORS;
- fill in or leave your data at one of our branches.
Contact with KAJA INTERIORS can occur via:
- written correspondence;
- the contact form at KAJA INTERIORS.nl (for example, to request the KAJA INTERIORS Courant);
- the registration form provided for requesting a KAJA INTERIORS customer card;
- the registration form provided for requesting our email newsletters;
- a link included in an email newsletter sent by us or in another electronic message sent to you;
In addition, your data may end up at KAJA INTERIORS if we take over another company.
What personal data does KAJA INTERIORS collect?
KAJA INTERIORS collects, in any case, the following personal data:
- Personalia: your name or company name, address, place of residence, gender, telephone/mobile number and email address;
- Order information (for example, the items you order from KAJA INTERIORS);
- Interaction data (e.g. your IP address, cookie IDs, surfing behaviour and which www.KAJA INTERIORS.nl pages you visit, newsletter email preferences, opening and clicking behaviour within the email newsletters, preferences/interests, opinions, use of social media, and contact with customer service).
ON WHAT BASIS DOES KAJA INTERIORS PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
KAJA INTERIORS processes personal data based on the requirements for executing the agreement with its customers – for example, the data required to take and deliver your orders and to keep in touch regarding these orders and their progress.
KAJA INTERIORS also processes personal data on the basis of your permission and on the basis of a legitimate interest of KAJA INTERIORS. This legitimate interest lies in the fact that KAJA INTERIORS can provide better offers to its customers and website visitors if it has access to data regarding your preferences and your use of the website.
Finally, KAJA INTERIORS may process personal data on the grounds of a legal obligation.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DOES KAJA INTERIORS PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
KAJA INTERIORS processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Execution of the agreement made between KAJA INTERIORS and its customers: processing of orders, delivery of orders, notifications regarding orders;
- Management of the customer database with a view to future orders;
- Improvements in user-friendliness of the websites in order to provide optimal ease of use;
- Execution of internal analyses (such as quality analyses) and product development in order to improve our products and services for you.
- Sending information about interesting developments, promotions and offers via various electronic communication channels;
- Carrying out job application procedures.
To achieve these ends, KAJA INTERIORS links, combines, and analyses available personal data (as defined in this privacy statement) in order to determine the most relevant target groups, segments, content, information, times and channels, and to coordinate these with each other. This way we can limit the number of contact times we have with you. In some cases this occurs fully automatically.
KAJA INTERIORS retains your personal data no longer than necessary in order to provide you with appropriate and thorough service and to be able to meet your requirements. Once we no longer need your data, we destroy it.
FORWARDING OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not forward your personal data to third parties unless this is required within the context of the execution of our service/the agreement, or when KAJA INTERIORS is obliged to do so on the basis of a statutory regulation.
These parties process your personal data only in the manner prescribed by KAJA INTERIORS. KAJA INTERIORS does not sell or forward your personal data to third parties.
KAJA INTERIORS AND OTHER WEBSITES
On our website you will find a number of links to other websites. This privacy statement is not applicable to these other websites. KAJA INTERIORS is not responsible for the way in which these websites handle your personal data. If available, read the privacy statement of the website you are visiting.
KAJA INTERIORS attaches great importance to the security of personal data. KAJA INTERIORS takes various technological and organisational measures to protect your data. Among other things, KAJA INTERIORS takes measures such as the encryption of financial information and passwords, and the use of firewalls and secure servers.
KAJA INTERIORS has placed clearly visible cameras in its shops and parking areas with the aim of protecting the safety of our employees, customers and assets, and to offer support during disasters. You will also be alerted to the presence of cameras on entering our premises and shops. KAJA INTERIORS keeps the camera images for up to 28 days. If there is a valid reason (for instance, a police investigation), the images will be stored for a longer period, but no longer than necessary.
If we process your personal data, you can submit a request to access this data, modify it, transfer it to another party, delete it, or limit the processing of it. You can also object to receiving information from KAJA INTERIORS via telephone, mail or email, unless this information is necessary within the context of our service to you. In addition, you are entitled to withdraw the permission given to process your personal data.
You can submit such requests by contacting or you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org:
Attention: Privacy Officer
7301 GJ Apeldoorn
KAJA INTERIORS strives to process a request within 4 weeks.
Do you have a complaint, despite our careful efforts, regarding the way in which KAJA INTERIORS handles your personal data? You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch Personal Data Protection Authority.
After reading our privacy statement, would you like more information or do you have further questions and/or comments? Contact our Privacy Officer via the email address: email@example.com
AMENDMENTS TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
KAJA INTERIORS reserves the right to amend this privacy statement. We advise you to read this statement regularly. You will always find the most recent version at www.KAJA INTERIORS.nl/privacy.